Lakota R. Denton, PA

Posts Tagged ‘underinsured’

Who Is Responsible for Paying for Damage to my Vehicle from an Accident

Asheville personal injury lawyerIf you’ve been in an accident and your vehicle has been damaged or totaled, you’re probably wondering who will pay for the repairs to, or replacement of your vehicle.   The answer is almost always automobile liability insurance.  Property damage and injuries are covered by your car insurance, in the case of an auto accident that is your fault.  The same is true in the case of an accident that was not your fault.  If the accident was another drivers fault, you will likely be dealing with the at fault drivers insurance, unless they have no coverage or insufficient coverage.   In that case, you may have to deal with your own insurance to get money from your uninsured/underinsured coverage on your own policy.   If you’re unsure how to pursue these sources, it is wise to contact an experienced personal injury attorney, who can assist you by evaluating your case and helping you formulate a plan of action.  Most personal injury lawyers don’t charge to talk to you, so it’s almost always a good idea to at least talk to one, before agreeing to, or signing anything from an insurance company.

Continue Reading

Need Legal Help? We are here to answer your questions.

We serve clients throughout North Carolina.

Our office is conveniently located in downtown Asheville NC. Please fill out our contact form, or call us today to find out how we can help.

* Please do not submit personal or case details through this form.